Sep. 1st, 2014, the Visa
Office of the Italian Consulate General in Los Angeles will schedule a max
of 7 appointments (+/- 30 mins each) for the mornings (09:00 to 12:30) of
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday. A max of 3 time slots will be
allocated for Wednesday afternoon (14:00 to 15:30). We will be closed on
"maximum of 4 persons per appointment" ONLY (we repeat ONLY)
applies to MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAMILY (father, mother, children), not
friends or co-workers!!! As an example, a family of 6 (father, mother + 4
children) must book two (2) appointment "time slots" (4+2).
Any other applicant who is not a member of a family must reserve and
individual time slot.
In order to apply for a visa, your passport must have been issued within
the last ten years. A passport older than ten years that has been extended for a period
exceeding ten years from the time of issuance
cannot be accepted.
In order to avoid delays in the issuance of the visa, it is important that
1. check our website before attending your appointment;
2. bring a copy of your appointment confirmation email;
3. make sure to bring all supporting documents listed on your website and
your original passport (+ copy of the page of your passport
containing your picture and all your details);
4. ARRIVE ON TIME FOR THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT, possibly a few minutes
earlier (late appointments cannot be attended);
5. CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER (USING THE APPROPRIATE
ON-LINE FUNCTION) IF UNABLE TO ATTEND.