VISA OFFICE - UFFICIO VISTI
Jan. 1st, 2015, the Visa Office of the Italian Consulate General in Los
Angeles will schedule a max of 11 appointments for the
mornings of Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday &
max of 4 time slots will be allocated for Wednesday afternoon. We will be closed on Thursday.
PLEASE NOTE: "maximum of 4 persons per appointment" ONLY (we repeat ONLY) applies to MEMBERS OF THE SAME FAMILY (father, mother, children), not friends or co-workers!!! As an example, a family of 6 (father, mother + 4 children) must book two (2) appointment "time slots" (4+2). Any other applicant who is not a member of a family must reserve and individual time slot.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to apply for a visa, your passport must have been issued within the last ten years. A passport older than ten years that has been extended for a period exceeding ten years from the time of issuance cannot be accepted.
REMINDER: In order to avoid delays in the issuance of a visa, it is important that you please:
1. check our website before attending your appointment;
2. bring a copy of your appointment confirmation;
3. make sure to bring all supporting documents listed on your website and your original passport (+ copy of the page of your passport containing your picture and all your details);
4. ARRIVE ON TIME FOR THE SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT, possibly a few minutes earlier (late appointments cannot be attended);
5. CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT IN A TIMELY MANNER (USING THE APPROPRIATE ON-LINE FUNCTION) IF UNABLE TO ATTEND.
|A P P O I N T M E N T S|
|R E Q U I S I T E S|
Application - Checklist
(how to survive your visa interview)
|F O R M S & F E E S|
Visa Application Form (to
be used ONLY
in case of a Schengen Visa Application, LESS
than 90 days)